Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas, Dad,

I can say the words but it’s really not Christmas without a) a tree and b) you. Right? Right. I mean, it’s still the Christ child’s birthday and I respect that and will celebrate it through the singing of carols in church today but aside from that, I’m over it.

I forgot to tell you about the performance your Christmas dog put on yesterday. We brought her over to Mike’s house, per his request and she wanted to open ALL of the presents, not just the ones with her name on them. Of course, she ripped not only the wrapping paper but the packages as well and held on as tight as her little jaws could when we tried to get them away. She may have overeaten. Oops. Lillie was even worse though. I convinced her to unwrap a bag of pupperoni I brought her and she became uber-protective of it. The bag was sitting on the table with Lillie sitting next to it and every time another dog walked even close to it, she would growl. At one point, she flipped out completely on Boo, so Mike had to take it away. Oh, dogs. You would have enjoyed it.

Love,
Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home