Monday, July 28, 2008

Shit I want to do before the summer ends

1. Go camping with Nic. And anybody else who wants to go camping, for that matter. I just NEED some camping. It's been years.
2. Go mini golfing with Nic. I don't even like mini golfing, but I think I can beat him.
3. Roast hot dogs over an open fire. Or just eat hot dogs roasted over an open fire. I don't even have to be the one roasting them.
4. Walk through Canal Park on a Friday or Saturday night. I've only experienced that meat market once and I've been dying to go back ever since.
5. Sit by the lake after dark.
6. Hike around Gooseberry Falls. Last summer, on a day when I was horribly hungover, Nic forced me to do this, insisting that getting out and about would help. It ended up being one of my favorite days ever.
7. Go to a Duluth Huskies baseball game.
8. Have a girls' weekend in the cities with Red. Do some crafts and eat at BUCA!
9. Walk from my apartment to the top of Enger Tower.
10. Spend an entire evening at the beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home