Saturday, September 16, 2006

Things I remember about last night (most of which I wish I could forget)

  • My ass making good, solid contact with the floor when that wily little barstool jumped out of the way as I attempted to seat myself
  • Making a huge mess of the tappy that I shared with Abby at Erbs and Gerbs
  • Cramming my wide ass into Aurora's backseat with all three of the Tower guys
  • Being scolded repeatedly by the Apples to Apples nazi (Seven cards! PICK ANOTHER CARD!)


  • Telling Aurora, as I let her into the building when she got back from bringing Mayo, Tim, and Sundeen home: "I think the Tower guys left."
  • Wilson prancing around my apartment with a cookie sheet in hand, announcing repeatedly to anyone who would listen: "I want to make cookies with Angie."
  • Ethan is hot.


  • Sundeen passed out on my couch, waking up to throw a card in whenever someone nudged him


  • Looking at the clock at 5am and feeling my heart swell with pride because it's been a long time since Angie pulled an all-nighter
  • Falling asleep in this position because, by the time I went to bed, there was no waking Will up.

Needless to say, I awoke this morning feeling like three shades of ass. Will was here until almost 1 o'clock, but I didn't see much of him. At one point he stumbled into the kitchen for Advil and water, made his way to the bathroom where he spent at least twenty minutes sitting on the floor next to the toilet, resisting the urge to yak, then mumbled "I'm never drinking again" before falling back into bed. Poor Will. So much for helping his friend move.

There were a few moments today when I felt a glimmer of hope that I might be able to take a quick nap and pull the repeat, but, in the end, eating tater tots and going to bed early won.

There are a whole bunch more action shots from last night on flickr, if you're interested. I'm too lazy to link, so find them yourself. It will be fun, I promise.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home