Saturday, September 20, 2008

Taking sloth to a whole new level

Holy fucking shit, I have just outdone myself. I have had God only knows what sitting in my fridge in two large tupperware bowls for so long that I can't even bring myself to open them. So, instead of cleaning them, I have opted to show them to their final resting place...the big kitchen in the sky...or at least I hope that's where the garbage man will take them when he empties the dumpster outside. However, the bowls were Christmas gifts from Mom a few years ago and she keeps her tupperware FOREVER so I found I was physically unable to actually toss them before ordering a new set online. And I still feel guilty. They are different colors and, I mean, what if she comes over someday and asks to see those Tupperware bowls she bought me several years ago? Haha, get it? Mom would never come over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home