Drunks are dumb.
Tonight had to be one of the dumbest nights of my life. Red and I went out to dinner with a friend and then came home and went to the neighbor's party. Hell, even one of Red's other friends called us and decided to come which was fine because she's adorable and sweet and what problems would that possibly cause? My boyfriend, it turns out, loves the drama. He just decided he wanted to beat up 3 guys for wandering into the neighbor's party and LOOKING at me. Woopdeefriggindooo. I'm sorry for anyone who has to deal with him when he's drunk because anyone who knows me knows that I love him more than life itself and would never cheat on him...not that it matters, as long as he doesn't trust me. I hate boys!

1 Comments:
You need to set your sights higher. There really are boys in the world who don't get drunk and obnoxious. Dale Evans didn't meet Roy Rogers in a cowboy bar.
Post a Comment
<< Home